DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF THE COOKIES
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS BLOG USE?
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
From this typology are used:
• Twitter. This website also offers Twitter content, it uses “cookies” to select the content that is offered in each space. For more information on the privacy policies of Twitter you can consult the following link:
• Instagram. Instagram content is also offered on this website, it uses “cookies” to select the content that is offered in each space. For more information about Instagram’s privacy policies, please see the following link:
• Other web spaces. There are times when you insert photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr. The content is inserted in our portals and there is a possibility that the reference websites have “cookies”. This website has no control over the dissemination and management of these “cookies” and, therefore, it is recommended that the privacy policies of these websites be checked to determine it. In the case that the user shares some content of the web portals with certain social networks, it is possible that these sites include some “cookie” when registering their service. This website has no control over the dissemination and management of these cookies and the user is advised to consult the information regarding their privacy policies.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer:
From this typology are used:
• Google Analytics, a free web statistics service offered by Google, Inc.. Google Analytics collects information from the user’s computer to evaluate the use of the News App application and to compile reports on the activity of the application. Google stores information collected by “cookies” on servers in the United States. The user is informed that Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the user’s IP address with any other data available. The use of the News App implies that the user consents to the processing of data by Google in the manner provided in this notice and for the purposes described herein. To refuse or delete this cookie you can consult the following addresses:
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring browser options
installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of
sections of our website.
As a supplementary guarantee to the information provided above. The user can at any time revoke the operation of the cookies of that website by means of the configuration of the navigator:
• Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft